ENTERTAINMENT & SHOWS FOR NURSING, RESIDENTIAL & CARE HOMES (including Day Centres, halls and clubs) ACROSS THE UK -
scroll down to see 2017 Shows:
"The show was fantastic! All residents were stimulated throughout and very uplifted - lots of smiles on faces"Marcia Ellington - Lifestyle Care
Our shows have been specifically produced for care homes; they last for an hour and have approximately 20 of your favourite songs and dances linking together a light-hearted comedy story-line. There is something for everyone – great story, beautiful costumes and familiar songs. We are completely self-contained – we even bring our own tap boards for places with carpet and song books for staff and residents. We cater for all types of audiences and all types of venues – from tiny living room spaces to halls and everything in between! We encourage audience participation for those who like being the centre of attention but if your audience prefer to sit back and BE DAZZLED then that’s fine too.
"Very good interaction with the residents." Jeanine Clayton The Limes
When you book our shows we send out FREE POSTERS to encourage friends and family to come along. Many of our homes will invite family and friends and have a party, with raffles, decorations and party food. It’s a great excuse to get the drinks trolley out and an event to look forward to. Many places we have visited tell us their residents talk about the show and sing songs from it for a few weeks afterwards..
"Enjoyed every minute of the show - better than X Factor - very refreshing afternoon.." Denise Peach Hill House
"Loved it. A lot of participation, made you feel part of the show." Carly Connett Belmont
"Very good, lively, energetic, great choice of songs & sang beautifully." Victoria West Brunswick Court
TO BOOK CALL FREE 0800 222 9074
Phone lines get very bust so do leave a message and we'll get back to you asap.
Since we began in 2002 we have performed in over 3500 care homes, day centres, community halls and retirement clubs across the country. We would like to share some ideas we have picked up along the way. Why not try some or all of them...
1) Always display the free posters so family, friends, staff, and of course residents can look forward to the show.
2) Invite family and friends to come along – the more the merrier.
3) Before the show, move the chairs into rows facing the area we will perform in. This gives the room a theatre feel and will feel different to usual. It’s especially good if the residents come into the room after we have set our screen as this makes it feel more like a trip to the theatre.
4) To make it a really special occasion serve an alcoholic drink (or otherwise) before hand.
5) Get all the staff involved and watching so you can help the residents enjoy the show.
6) Before the show, play music from the era of the show and dress up in that style – hats and boas always get the party started.
7) After the show; have a special party lunch / dinner so it becomes a really special occasion.
8) Take photos and display them around the home – some homes use these in their newsletters and some have invited the press!
9) Don’t forget to always show the actors where to set up and which toilets they can use & a cup of tea to a thirsty singer is worth its weight in gold!
10) Have fun and join in with the singing.
Word of mouth is the best form of advertising, so if you introduce a new home to us, who then book any of our shows, as a thank you, we will give you a £20 voucher to use off your next show. There are no restrictions as to how many homes you introduce to us, or any time limits in which to use your voucher.
The easiest way to spread the word is to email all the homes in your group a link to our website - don't forget to remind them to tell you when they have booked
.Call free 0800 222 9074
1 Show = £160+vat
2 Shows = £155+vat
3 Shows = £150+vat
4 Shows = £145+vat
5 Shows = £140+vat
6 Shows = £135+vat
7 Shows = £130+vat
4 person Pantomime is £210+vat
Book 4 or more shows and pay your deposit within one month of receiving your invoice and shows are discounted by £5 ecah (except for the pantomime which is always £210+vat).
Introduce us to another venue who book from your recommendation and receive £20 voucher
TO BOOK CALL FREE 0800 222 9074